Jurassic World: Dominion Dominates Fandom Wikis - The Loop
Do you like this video?
Das Boot, Silent Killer is the 2nd mission in Commandos 2
-Deactivate the underwater mines.
-Rescue all the allied sailors.
-Call the Green Beret using the radio.
-Open the hangar door.
-Get the Enigma codes.
-Rescue the Captain.
-Destroy the torpedo.
-Destroy the AA guns.
-Destroy the fuel tanks.
Clues: -Cut the barbed wire and deactivate the landmines.
-Pass the security papers to the Spy using the Dog.
-Steal a vehicle.
-Enter the base disguised as an official.
In the boat:
- Lupin (The Thief)
- Tiny (Green Beret) (After contacting him by the radio in the train station, comes in via Parachute)
- This is the first mission to have The Marine and The Spy.
- The Commandos in the boat start on the exact same location as The Thief did in the boat in Night of the Wolves.
- The Commandos in the boat have multiple ways of getting in. Via the sides, both of which have barbed wires and mines, the center through the docks or by the U-Boat hangar by grappling.
- In the U-Boat hangar a group of Allied sailors are imprisoned. If provided with a pistol, they would have unlimited ammo. This is useful for setting ambushes.
- The dogs from the previous mission are now in a cage near fuel tanks.