Objectives: -Deactivate the underwater mines. -Rescue all the allied sailors. -Call the Green Beret using the radio. -Open the hangar door. -Get the Enigma codes. -Rescue the Captain. Secondary objectives: -Destroy the torpedo. -Destroy the AA guns. -Destroy the fuel tanks. Clues: -Cut the barbed wire and deactivate the landmines. -Pass the security papers to the Spy using the Dog. -Steal a vehicle. -Enter the base disguised as an official.
In the boat:Edit
- Lupin (The Thief)
- Tiny (Green Beret) (After calling him from the base, comes in via Parachute)
- This is the exact same map as Night of the Wolves, With more area. It also continues directly the morning after Night of the Wolves.
- Lupin is together with Whiskey where you left him in the mission Night of the Wolves.
- You can call Tiny to land with a parachute from the train station on base. A parachute icon will come available that enables you to let Tiny land anywhere u want.
- This is the first mission to have Fins and Spooky.
- The Commandos in the boat start on the exact same location as Lupin did in the boat in Night of the Wolves.
- With the Boat team Commandos you have 3 main ways to enter the base. Via the sides, that both have barbed wires and mines. Or in the center via the docks.
- In the U-Boat hangar a group of Allied soldiers are imprisoned. If provided with a weapon then they will have unlimited ammo. Which makes them great for ambushes and raids.
- The dogs from the previous mission are now in a cage near fuel tanks.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.