Mission Introduction: " In May 1941, after having subdued the whole of Western Europe, the German army concentrates all its efforts in the war on England, the last bastion against the expansion of the Third Reich. Having failed on their invasion of the island nation due to the superior power of the British Navy, the Germans are now concentrating on a war of attrition. England, isolated form the continent, depends on supplies, especially weapons and fuel which arrive from the other side of the Atlantic. These supplies are growing ever more scarce. The German submarine fleet, the "wolfpacks", hound on the allied convoys which suffer enormous losses. La Pallice located on the French coast, near La Rochelle, is the most important German submarine base. Constructed like a bunker, it is an impregnable fortress. Its piers built under tonnes of reinforced concrete are invulnerable to aerial attacks. It is the perfect base from where to carry out the deadly patrols. It is the U-boats' lair."
This mission is set in La Pallice, France. The main objective is to infiltrate a German naval base.
-Contact the wounded Ally. -Steal the office key from the General's assistant. -Steal the Enigma's machine from the General's safe. -Decipher the message using the Enigma machine. -Use the radio. -The thief must hide under a bed. Secondary objectives: -Steal the security papers. Clues: -Contact Natasha. -Disconnect the power to the electric fence. -Use the sleeping pills to knock out the assistant. -Natasha can call the General on the phone.
- Lips (After you contacted her in the main building)
- Whiskey (After you talked to the wounded ally soldier.)
- This is the exact same map as Das Boot, Silent Killers, the only difference is that some parts are blocked off, and it's night time.
- Enemy soldiers have a 3 stage field of view (Instead of the usual 2), in darkness you can stand in the third range (Furthest away from the enemy soldier) and still not be spotted. In the middle range you need to lay down if you do not want to be spotted.
- This mission contains searchlights and flashlights. These make it for enemy soldiers easier to spot you.
- You will only start out with Lupin, after you have contacted the wounded Ally you will gain Whiskey. You also can find Natasha in the large main building.
- It's reccomended that you find Natasha as early as possible. She can distract lower rank enemy soldiers so Lupin can sneak past.
- Since both Lupin and Lips cannot tie up, you will not be able to take out enemy soldiers. You can still knock them out with Lupin though and Natasha can use bottles to knock them out.
- Using Whiskey's bark abillity you can distract soldiers to let Lupin sneak by. Enemy soldiers will not attack Whiskey.